Sunday, January 22, 2012

Gooo Patriots!!

I cannot wait to see this in a few weeks :) Gooo Patriots!

Game time at 3:00!!

Had a pretty busy weekend. Dino got fixed on Monday and had some complicatons on Friday/Saturday. He had a high fever and a bad infection. The vet gave him an antibiotic shot and some meds to take home. He is already looking much better and is starting to get his swagger back.

I have been in NC for 23 days and am starting to miss my friends and family. I called my mom yesterday and much to my surprise I ended up speaking to my nieces, Lillian and Zoe. These girls are my life and its been really hard being aaway from them.

So I have met a few more friends this weekend. Lauren who works at Express with Chrissy is amazing! She is a Patriots fan and is the only person I have met down here that is! I have someone to watch the game with me today!! Woo :) I also met this guy..really cute, seemed pretty nice..then he tells me he works in the adult film industry!! Really?? He has been in a few films...and thats where I draw the line. Sorry dude.


Lastly..Ive been told to check out http://www.pinterest.com/ but I just cant get into it. However, Margaret sent me a link today and says, "i think those shoes were made for you lol"  and I agree. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment