Thursday, January 26, 2012

FWB...Really??

So I have to say that meeting men online is pretty interesting. As I mentioned in my last post I came across a guy who claimed to be in the"Adult Film Industry" and today I get a message asking, "Would you be interested in a FWB relationship with a married guy?" REALLY? My response to him was.."The only interest I would have would be to find your poor wife." Its men like this who make finding the right one so difficult. A lot of people out there "deal" with things their partners do. Why settle? Is this why I am still single because I don't "deal" with my boyfriend being an alcoholic / drug addict, someone who is verbally / mentally abusive or someone who cheats on me? Well so be it. My feeling is have some respect for yourself and find someone who is going to treat you like you should be treated. If you want to cheat...then you deserve someone who is going to cheat on you. Bottom line...I'm going to end there before I start getting too specific :)

On a lighter note, I have been talking to this guy for a few days now..He is in the Army and seems to have a good head on his shoulders. He asked me out to dinner the other night but unfortunately I was working. Now he knows my schedule so I am hoping for an invite this weekend :)


Miss Chris and I have decided to order the Brazil Butt Lift...More to come on the results!



Ive been watching Sex and the City like its my job. It just happens that the episode on now is about how Stanford(Rick 9+) has been talking to men on the internet and thinks its a huge deal...oh how things have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment