Friday, January 20, 2012

The Biggest Loser ++

Good Morning :)

According to HR, we have lost over 122 lbs and there are still people that still need to weigh in. I sent in my weight this morning and am down to 144lb...Down 6 lbs from 2 weeks ago!! Hopefully this enough to win this week’s $50 prize J

Tips:

Protein is key. – I have been drinking protein shakes regularly (3-4 per day) some shakes taste a lot better than others. Also, you want to make sure you get the one with the lowest calories while having the highest percentage of protein. The brand I have been using, Body Fortress, per serving has 140 calories and 26g protein. The chocolate tastes delicious..sorry I haven’t tried the others.



Exercise:

I am starting slow…and I am new to this area so I don’t go out walking/jogging alone. I have been using the WII Fit Plus and WII Zumba. WII Fit is fun but its not much of a work out unless you do the hoola-hooping or the running..The WII Zumba I would suggest to anyone. I have done classes in the past and this is exactly the same! I get a great workout from the 20 minute session, and will be moving up soon.



In other news...

Patriots vs. Ravens Sunday 1/22/12 @ 3:00

Goooo Pats! I'm super happy that we made it this far and I truely believe we can go all the way!! I got my jersey ready to go for Sunday :) I do want to say that I am very disappointed in the Packers loss...The Pats are my team but I am a Packers fan all the same. Aaron Rodgers is also my future husband so I feel bad ;)


I want to thank Margaret for introducing me to http://www.shoedazzle.com/ ! It is amazing! Every pair of shoes is $39.99, plus your first order gets 20% off! I have found the first pair I will be purchasing with that lovely incentive. The website has a "Dazzle Deal" You have a certain amount of time every day to get an item at a crazy discount...who doesnt love to save money??


Happy Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment