Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Craft Time!

Here's the thing...I work from home and I have no friends here(except the ones I live with) SO I have nothing interesting to blog about so I am stealing Margaret's idea about posting about crafts and such. Here goes.

Since I have a ton of extra time on my hands Ive been spending far too much money at Michaels buying craft stuff. As you may know I am a Pinterest addict. I pretty much spend my work days searching for new craft ideas. I came across this one idea to make Flower poofs(That's the name I gave them) They are pretty simple to make and are super cute.

Supplies:
Styrofoam balls
Cupcake holders
Pins

Step One:

Put a pin through the center of your cupcake holder. I found that if you have a design on the outside you will want to flip it inside out.


Step Two:

Scrunch up the cupcake holder to look like so..


Step Three:

Push the pins into your Styrofoam ball...It takes some time and about 4-5 bunches of cupcake holders to so a medium size ball.

Done:

Sorry for the sideways picture....It wouldn't save correctly. You get the idea. I also bought some glitter spray paint and covered them in glitter!!




 Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment